Chiruca Tiger GTX
Chiruca Tiger GTX is part of the new 360° product line from Chiruca for spring 2011, designed for people who love to run on and off track in the mountains.
- Openings to let in fresh air
- Comfortable and practical fit
- Produced in three different colours
- The new Vibram® Skyrunning sole, offering the exceptional grip of the Vibram® XS Trek compound and the lightness of carbon fibre, is a definite plus for safe running
Vibram® Skyrunning is the high tech sole developed by Vibram with the ISF (International Skyrunning Federation) for performance trail and skyrunning, combining Vibram grip and ultra-light carbon fibre frame.
- Made of Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound, for traction and sensitiveness, the outsole provides maximum grip and safety on heavy ground thanks to large contact areas and self cleaning grooves
- The carbon - Kevlar® technology enhances ground control and full axial guidance, protects from pebbles and cutting grounds and is highly responsive
- Maximal efficiency results from the human-designed midsole thanks to 5 foot-tailord Identification Load Deflection zones: lateral supination control wings pre-metatarsal wedge for pronation control heel and metatarsal cushioning and antishock insert large toe energy saver
Technology and Compound
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort