Bestard Canyon Guide
The new Bestard Canyon Guide canyoneering shoe is comfortable to use during both the approaches and canyoneering itself.
- Design and high quality European materials focus on very high levels of durability and lightness
- Very good support and a precise fit, combined with high sensitivity and freedom of movement
- The closed cuff prevents debris from entering the boot
- "No-marking" Vibram® Best outsole
Vibram® Best is the new Vibram "non-marking" sole, made with Vibram® IdroGrip compound offering excellent grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- The special rubber protection at the toe and heel reduces the risk of piercing the upper during travel through rocks
- The outer edge of the sole is rounded to ensure high adaptability to rocky terrain
- The base of the lugs is rounded to facilitate clearing of water and dirt
- Clearing is also helped by the various grooves in the sole
- Good comfort thanks to the EVA midsole
Technology and Compound
- Ideal on wet surfaces
- Improved grip on slippery terrain
- Inspired by free climbing rubber