Head Raptor Overkill 130
Available in the 2014 autumn-winter season, Head Raptor Overkill 130 is a high performance boot designed for freeride.
- Equipped with slipper HeadFit Pro, the 130 Overkill uses 4 levers Spinetech that guarantee a constant traction to avoid pressure points, improving comfort and accuracy
- The rubber shank allows for a smoother walk on different types of terrain, and provides with a useful additional layer of protection for increased shock absorption
- Vibram® Raptor exclusive sole
Vibram® Raptor is a dual-hardness TPU outsole designed specifically for the most demanding freeriders and developed exclusively for Head.
- Optimized hardness and large smooth areas on both toe and heel
- It facilitates the release of the boot in case of fall
- High reactivity behind each pulse produced by the skier
- Easy to handle and wear