INFORMATION NOTICE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING of the website of Vibram S.p.A. in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679
This information notice is provided in accordance with article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation”, hereinafter “GDPR”) to users of the portal and internet services of Vibram S.p.A. accessible electronically from the homepage https://www.vibram.com (“Website”).
This information notice is limited to browsing on the aforementioned Website and does not apply to websites external to Vibram S.p.A. even if consulted by way of links contained on the portal and themed websites.
Processing Controller Consulting the portal and online services of Vibram S.p.A. as well as the registration or subscription of the online services leads to the processing of personal data as hereinafter defined (“Personal Data”). The processing controller is Vibram S.p.A. with registered offices in Via Cristoforo Colombo 5, 21041 Albizzate (VA), Italy – Tel. + 39 0331 999 700 – Fax + 39 0331 992 572 – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data will be processed primarily for the following purposes:
- (a) to manage and complete the procedure for the purchase of Vibram products through the Website;
- (b) to provide pre and after-sales services and overall information about products and services and Vibram purchase network/services;
- (c) to permit Vibram to carry out its internal administrative task and to comply with all applicable laws and/or orders of public authorities;
- (d) to protect and enforce the rights of Vibram, including its property rights, and take action for the protection of the Website
Processing Managers The processing of Personal Data in relation to the Website is perfomed by identified personnel specially appointed by the Processing Controller.
- Personal Data collected may be disclosed to:
- entities that perform functions that are strictly connected and instrumental to the technical operations of the services of the Website, such as hosting service providers, companies that provide archiving, administrative, payment and invoicing services, companies connected to the Processing Controller or providing technical components for the provision of some features of the Website;
- authorities and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations.
Processing Methods Personal data is processed using automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are applied in order to prevent the loss of the data, its unlawful or incorrect use and any unauthorised accesses.
Personal Data Processed
The use of the Website by users, for technical reasons, security and for statistical purposes, involves the collection and processing of different types of personal data related to the user:
- a) Navigation Data The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Website.
- b) Data provided by user These data are provided by the user when completing the information request forms or during an online registration, in order to use the services or send an application. The user will be asked to consent to the processing of data according to the provisions of the GDPR.
- The following are the required data:
- Data to be entered for subscription to the newsletter: email address
- Data relating to the registration of your account: name, surname, email, password (mandatory), profession, data about the use of Vibram products
- Data related to the "Careers" page: email, curriculum, any personal data communicated directly by the user in the text of the email or in the relative attachments
Optional Provision of Data Some data required for registration are mandatory and any failure to provide it involves the impossibility of registering to the Website. Similarly, the failure to communicate some data that may be required in order to subscribe to the online services may involve the impossibility of using the chosen service. Registration and subscription data is provided voluntarily. Individuals making the registration freely give their consent to data processing, in the awareness that in the absence of that consent the registration and subscription of the services may not take place. The purpose of these activities remains closely related to corporate activities, limiting their use in contexts that may compromise their personal dignity and decorum.
- __atuvc - This cookie is associated with the AddThis social sharing widget which is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms. It stores an updated page share count
- olapicU - This cookie is used to analyze end user interactions with our Olapic Marketing Service.
Google Analytics (Google): “Google Analytics" is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (herein "Google"). Google may use the collected data to track and examine (anonymously) the Web Site use, to draw up reports on its operation and to share them with other Google’s services. Google may use collected Personal Data to contextualized and customized its own advertising network. Personal Data collected: browsing, data usage and Cookies. Processing Location: USA
- _gat - This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to documentation it is used to throttle the request rate - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _ga - This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics - which is a significant update to Google's more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguishes unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customizable by website owners.
- How to disable cookies If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can disable them with reference to the pages of third parties using your browser instructions on cookie removal or here
Applications The Processing Controller provides the page "Careers" to collect and evaluate the applications received for the purpose of selection and research of personnel. The curricula received may be stored and revalued for subsequent research for professional positions compatible with the candidate's profile. The candidate may oppose the processing of his personal data at any time by writing to email@example.com Please remember to include within the curriculum vitae the consent, pursuant to the GDPR, to the processing of Personal Data for the purpose of selection and to avoid entering particular categories of Personal Data (such as health status, religious, philosophical or political convictions) not relevant to the position for which one is applying.
Storage of personal data The data are collected according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing by means of computerized, manual and automated tools and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and in any case to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. Personal Data will be stores for the for the time required by the purposes described in this document.
Accessing Personal Data In accordance with articles from 15 to 22 of the GDPR, the interested party has the right to ask the Processing Controller:
- information about the existence of Personal Data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of processing and, if present, to obtain access to their Personal Data;
- updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of the processing of Personal Data;
- transformation into anonymous form or block on Personal Data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage in unnecessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of Personal Data relating to them, even if relevant to the purpose of its collection and to the processing of Personal Data relating to them for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or to complete market research or sales communication. Any user also has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- receive Personal Data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and legible by an electronic device, and transmit them to another Processing Controller without impediments.
- propose a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority.